Handmade Greeting Cards

I think Handmade Greeting Cards are a wonderful way to celebrate the holidays in a non-commerical way. This year I know that no one on my card list will get a card like mine. Handmade Christmas Cards and custom greeting cards are often kept and treasured. I know, I will keep the good ones forever. So this year I decided to order my cards from K & K Creations. We emailed back and forth a few times and decided on a design. Katie got to work and today I received my order of Handmade Greeting Cards from K & K Creations! Vist their website at www.handmadecatalog.com/kandkcreations

I am so pleased with these cards. I would consider this crafter 100 % professional. I am very happy to have K & K Creations as Professional Members at HandmadeCatalog.com

For my particular custom order, Katie's artistic ability shines through. My Handmade Greeting Cards are hand stamped in many places and have red glitter applied to each one. I am going to be very proud to send these cards out to not only my clients but to my family and friends. Somehow, handmade gifts and cards just seem to mean more.

We have many other members supplying handmade gretting cards at Handmade Catalog. Almost all our members make custom items, please drop in and shop for great Handmade Gifts by quality crafters.

If you are interested in having your Holiday Greeting Cards, Birthday, Shower Cards or Note Cards custom made, please contact Katie through her webpage at www.handmadecatalog.com/kandkcreations. K and K Creations also offers a great selection of handmade jewelry. Some of their pendants are amazingly beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts